Join us for BINGO Wednesday - Sunday Nights weekly!
Kiwanis Bingo Hall is now Veterans Bingo Hall.
Hudson VFW Post 5791 has taken over
the hall and bingo operation. See facebook page for daily updates!
Reminder- For your safety and good health- Masks are mandatory.
While you are walking around the hall & sitting at the tables the only time you can have mask off.
It will be enforced.
If you don’t wear them at all times you will be asked to leave the building.
Per Hudson Bingo Hall
• Under current guidelines we are restricted to 50% capacity
• Because each bingo operator needs to monitor a head count of players so as not to exceed that 50% figure, there will be only one point of entry into the Hall; Signage will direct you to that doorway
• Everyone will be required to wear a mask except, of course, when eating
• Please do not loiter in the lobby waiting for your food order. You will be paged when it’s ready
• Per Gov. Sununu’s rules, indoor smoking will not be permitted for the near term. You may, of course, exit the building at any time for a smoke then come back in at the aforementioned point of entry
While we are excited about reopening and welcoming you back, we ask that you NOT return to Veterans Bingo Hall if you fall under the following conditions:
• You have a fever, or
• You exhibit any of the following symptoms: Sore throat, cough, fatigue, headache, chills, muscle aches, a new loss of taste or smell or diarrhea, or
• You have a history of travel within the prior 14 days, or
• You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
With all that said, we will be operating on a limited schedule:
• Wed – Thurs – Fri: when the games begin at 6:45 and door opens at 4:00
• Sun: when the games begin at 3:00 and the door opens at NOON
• 2nd Saturday: when the games begin at 6:00 and the door opens at 3:00
Thank you for your patience and understanding. And good luck to all!
Welcome to the Veterans Hall Bingo web site.
We offer fun filled BINGO nights six nights a week.
Veteran's Hall in Hudson, NH is conveniently located right off major routes of Route 3, FE Everett Turnpike, and Route 93. The hall also has FREE wi-fi!
We have the largest indoor, heated, air conditioned smoking area in New Hampshire. Not a smoker, don't worry- our adjoining non-smoking hall is just as comfortable. Plenty of parking, large roomy walkways and tables, and a full service kitchen make this New Hampshire's busiest Bingo Hall.
The volunteers for our different organizations run around like bunnies all night long, answering calls, questions, making change, bringing winnings, and more. You won't see a more courteous group any where in New England. They make it easy for you to just sit down and play!
Veterans Bingo Hall has an extensive menu of freshly prepared and snack food for simple fare such as hot dogs, popcorn, ice cream, chips, candy, coffee, soda and the like. Click here to see the menu.
Winning is easy at Hudson VFW Bingo Hall- the largest Carryover Coverall in New England!
Smoking & Non-Smoking Areas
LARGE GLASS ENCLOSED
603-889-3486 14 Melendy Drive, Hudson, NH 03051
Serving Hudson, NH and surrounding towns