You have reached the Kiwanis Bingo Hall website
We are pleased to announce that the Hall will be reopening Wednesday, July 1st with some restrictions:
• Under current guidelines we are restricted to 50% capacity
• Because each bingo operator needs to monitor a head count of players so as not to exceed that 50% figure, there will be only one point of entry into the Hall; Signage will direct you to that doorway
• Everyone will be required to wear a mask except, of course, when eating
• Please do not loiter in the lobby waiting for your food order. You will be paged when it’s ready
• Per Gov. Sununu’s rules, indoor smoking will not be permitted for the near term. You may, of course, exit the building at any time for a smoke then come back in at the aforementioned point of entry
While we are excited about reopening and welcoming you back, we ask that you NOT return to Kiwanis Bingo Hall if you fall under the following conditions:
• You have a fever, or
• You exhibit any of the following symptoms: Sore throat, cough, fatigue, headache, chills, muscle aches, a new loss of taste or smell or diarrhea, or
• You have a history of travel within the prior 14 days, or
• You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
With all that said, we will be operating on a limited schedule:
• Wed – Thurs – Fri: when the games begin at 6:45 and door opens at 4:00
• Sun: when the games begin at 3:00 and the door opens at NOON
• 2nd Saturday: when the games begin at 6:00 and the door opens at 3:00
• For the near term, NH Brain Injury Assn has decided not to return to the Hall at this time
Thank you for your patience and understanding. And good luck to all!
And, as always, if you need to contact Kiwanis, the Building Manager can be reached at 603-533-2506
Welcome to the Kiwanis Hall Bingo web site.
We offer fun filled BINGO nights six nights a week.
Kiwanis Hall in Hudson, NH is conveniently located right off major routes of Route 3, FE Everett Turnpike, and Route 93. The hall also has FREE wi-fi!
We have the largest indoor, heated, air conditioned smoking area in New Hampshire. Not a smoker, don't worry- our adjoining non-smoking hall is just as comfortable. Plenty of parking, large roomy walkways and tables, and a full service kitchen make this New Hampshire's busiest Bingo Hall.
The volunteers for our different organizations run around like bunnies all night long, answering calls, questions, making change, bringing winnings, and more. You won't see a more courteous group any where in New England. They make it easy for you to just sit down and play!
Kiwanis Bingo Hall has an extensive menu of freshly prepared and snack food for simple fare such as hot dogs, popcorn, ice cream, chips, candy, coffee, soda and the like. Click here to see the menu.
Winning is easy at Kiwanis Bingo Hall- the largest Carryover Coverall in New England!
Smoking & Non-Smoking Areas
LARGE GLASS ENCLOSED
This Week's Carryover Coverall Winnings!
Sun VFW Tues NH Brain Injury Assoc. Wed K of C
$ $ $
Thurs VFW Fri – K of C Sat NH Brain Injury
$ $ $
Sat (Lions Club) 2nd Saturday
www.hudsonkiwanis.org 14 Melendy Drive, Hudson, NH 03051
Serving Hudson, NH and surrounding towns